All published material by ReadySetPresent and its divisions is protected under copyright law. Written permission is required from the publisher if you wish to reproduce any of our material.
All requests directed to ReadySetPresent must be made in writing, by mail or by fax. It is not our policy to grant permissions verbally, neither is it our policy to accept permission requests via e-mail.
If you wish to photocopy material for academic use, please contact:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
Phone: (978) 750-8400
How to request permission to use materials from ReadySetPresent
Please take the time to examine the materials, including the copyright and acknowledgement page(s).
Since requests require time, please submit your request as early as possible. It may take up to 6 weeks to receive a written response to your request.
Your request must include the following information:
- Title and author of the materials from which you wish to reprint.
- ISBN (the number which appears on the packaging or back cover above the bar code).
- The exact material you wish to reprint. Please send us exact copies of our material/s.
- Title and publisher, proposed date of publication, price and print run, format (hardcover, softcover,
magazine, internet, E-book, etc).
- Territories of distribution for which you require permission (US, US and Canada, world, etc.).
- A self-addressed stamped envelope.
For non-academic photocopy requests, please indicate which pages from our materials you would like to copy and how many copies you would like to make.
For your convenience, we have created a form to be filled out and submitted by mail or fax for your individual permission request.
CLICK HERE FOR PERMISSIONS FORM.
Where to send your permission request:
Copyright & Permissions Department
13 Conservation Way
Stoughton, MA 02072
Fax: (617) 977-9696
NOTE: ReadySetPresent also distributes materials for various publishers. Permission to reprint, however, must be obtained from the actual publisher, rather than ReadySetPresent.