About This Product
Individuals must be able to implement change in
order to remain competitive in today’s corporate environment.
Being able to effectively manage change is a critical factor for
the well being of the individual as well as the organization.
With this leaders' guide you will identify the challenges for
the organization, the employees, and the manager during change
situations. Additionally, you will be able to use the opportunity
of change to foster innovative ideas and solutions.
Obtain the highest quality management skills quickly
and cost effectively. Every leaders' guide has been designed, developed,
and written with adult learning theory and information mapping
considerations. Engaging and lively content combines an optimal
mix of case studies, charts, tips, and guidelines. Also included
are our pre- and post-program assessments, which are highly effective
tools for guiding the learning process and providing critical
evaluation. Each content page has opposing pages for notes and each leaders' guide may also be used by a facilitator or as a self-study guide for self-paced learning.
Workbooks are reproducible for a $15.00
royalty fee per copy. You can purchase all additional
royalty copies by clicking here
or visiting the reprints page.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent
to you via email. (PC and MAC Compatible).
These leaders' guides are in pdf format so you will require the
Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view or print them.
When ordering, if you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below.
These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our
files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Do you know...
- What are the reasons organizations make changes? (The motivation
- What is critical to know, ask, and plan for during the process
- What makes a successful change agent?
- What are the detailed steps needed to plan for a change?
Upon Completion You Will Be Able To:
- Describe the basic dynamics of the change process
-- the stages people go through and why.
- Identify the challenges for the organization,
the employee, and the manager during change situations.
- Understand and apply specific guidelines in dealing
with people's natural resistance to change.
- Use the opportunity of change to foster innovative
ideas and solutions.
- Generate an action plan to enhance your skills
at dealing with change in your department and your organization.
Table of Contents/Summary
This resource material has been organized for you
in the following way:
- We begin with an introduction and then present a pre-test
which will help you determine where you are in your awareness
and use of your change skills.
- Pre-Test: Your Change Skills
- Pre-Test Feedback: Your Change Skills
- Why do organizations decide to make changes? This section
discusses the motivation behind changes in organizations i.e.,
what pushes an organization to decide to make changes in the
way they do business is discussed.
- Graphic: External Pressures Exert Internal Influences/Responses
- Exercise: Forces Of Change -- Influences And External
- We next turn to clarification and understanding the human
side of change -- what do you and people in general feel when
they are asked to make changes within their work life?
- Presentation: Change -- What Individuals Experience During
Times Of Change
- Application: Change Behavior -- S.A.R.A.
- The general questions and issues to help you identify the
challenges behind a change -- what you need to know, do, and
ask in order to make change a positive, challenging process
for yourself and the people around you.
- Case Study: Description Of The Three Change Strategies
- Exercise: Case Study
- Exercise: Developing Guidelines For Change
- Change leadership is critical factor that can determine the
success or failure of the process. What skills are needed by
- Presentation: Leadership Styles And The Change Process
- Aspects of the change process, in terms of the people management
have been described in eight (8) guidelines to help you manage
during this time of upheaval.
- Model: A Successful Change Agent
- Quiz: Employee Involvement -- Have You Got What It Takes
- We then detail some specific steps to help you implement a
change, and have included an application plan with directions
and a work sheet.
- Application: Planning Your Change
- Work Sheet: Planning Your Change
- The program concludes with a presentation on the aspects of
change that can open up new ideas, create innovative systems
or products, and generally push change to far reaching dimensions
for the future.
- Chart: Challenge And Innovation
- Post-Test: Change -- Challenge And Innovation
- Post-Test Answers: Change -- Challenge And Innovation
- Action Plan
Copyright & Liability
By purchasing this product I agree to
the copyright & liability below:
Products electronically transferred are your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the license and usage as described. This material is for a single user who may present this material provided they do not alter and keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact (more...). This product may not be re-sold, distributed, stored in a database or retrieval system, downloaded, except by written permission from the publisher. Any infraction or infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
NOTE: To edit this product, add content, your
logo, and more, read our FAQ.