About This Product
This training programme provides you with all you need to run a
seminar on leadership. The pack is designed to provide you with an easy-to-use,
ready-made training resource.
A short, powerful energiser session designed to introduce leadership
concepts and get your managers thinking about how they lead others.
Suitable for All managers with leadership
responsibility, new leaders, aspiring leaders.
- Recognize the difference between leadership and management.
- Identify alternative leadership styles and qualities.
- Know when and how to apply a particular leadership style in the workplace.
- Assess the effects of differing leadership styles on group activities.
- Recognize own preferred leadership style.
- Develop trust within the team.
This seminar engages trainees in understanding the difference between
leadership and management, and the need for each of them. It will cover a range of
leadership styles – their use and potential impacts on individuals and outputs.
Designed to stimulate discussion and consideration of good leadership styles, it will
help develop individual leadership skills.
Amazing Appraisals program pack includes:
Trainer's Pack (MS Word Document):
- Program profile. A brief marketing overview of the program.
- Joining Instructions and Pre-course 10 things exercise. Adaptable template to send
to trainees in advance of the session.
- Critical equipment list.
List of equipment and tools needed to deliver the training, including all the
- Lesson plan. Notes for the trainer on how to run the program. This gives
a detailed explanation of how to deliver the session, complete with the input and learning
points that should be made and notes on how to run activities.
- 7 pages.
PowerPoint Slides and Trainees Notes (MS PPT Document):
- All slides necessary to run the program. You can add your details
in the first and last slide. If you wish to include your logo or a client
logo, this can be done in the Master Slide option.
- Trainees’ Notes are included in the slides and can be printed out for
the trainee as handouts. When printing your slides to create
a handbook for your trainee, select ‘print’ and under the option
‘Print What’ select ‘Notes pages’
- 43 slides.
Activity Pack (MS Word Document):
- All materials required to run the games/activities specified.
Detailed explanations of the activities/exercises used to consolidate
learning are included in the Lesson Plan. Refer to the Critical Equipment List for details.
- Evaluation form. Request trainees to complete evaluation
following training to gain immediate response to your program or they can be
completed and collected later.
- 7 pages.
Bullets & Fonts
All Ready Set Present PowerPoint Content, Quotes
and Handout Presentations use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering, if you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below.
These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip
our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe