About This Product
Workplace Violence (Comprehensive) PowerPoint Presentation
159 slides with Participant Handout
Violence in the workplace is the precursor to a hostile work environment. Understanding the difference between what is and is not violence, ones responsibilities as an employee and the consequences if violence does occur will enable employees and managers to work in a comfortable environment.
PowerPoint Presentation Content Slides Include:
- Definition/s of workplace violence
- Learning objectives for this presentation
- 7 points on what is work place violence and 4 categories of work place violence
- 4 types of workplace violence and 2 points on workplace violence
- 10 points on sources of violence and 5 points on victims of violence
- 7 points on the effects of violence and 12 slides on the risk factors
- 4 slides on the workplace conditions and 7 points on the cost of workplace violence
- 2 points on the warning signs and 2 slides on the causes of violence
- 31 slides on the profile of a perpetrator and 4 slides on safety tips
- 19 slides on prevention, 4 slides on responsibilities
- 7 slides on management of violence, workplace violence do's and don'ts
- 12 slides on what the organization can do and 16 slides on prevention of violence
- 12 slides on the victims of violence resources and 38 slides on domestic violence
- 13 slides on workplace safety plans and 9 slides on an implementation checklist
- 2 slides on a guideline for an immediate threat and 2 points to remember
- 16 action steps and much more.
This specific PPT Presentation includes: XXXX diagrams/charts, and XXXX high resolution photographs -- (a $180.00 value).
Plus 21 Additional New Content Pages:
- Etymology – Workplace / (Page 10)
- Etymology – Violence / (Page 11)
- What is Workplace Violence / (Page 12)
- Victims of Violence / (Page 17)
- Risk Factors / (Page 21)
- Workplace Conditions / (Page 22)
- Costs / (Page 23)
- Three Prevention Approaches (Page 26-33)
- What to Look For / (Page 39)
- What Can Be a Trigger? / (Page 40)
- Why is it Increasing? / (Page 48)
Best of all, our PowerPoint Presentations are Royalty Free, so you may Use Them Over and Over Again. You may edit, add, delete and tailor these presentations to your specific audience and style.
Participant Handout Included: These participant handouts are identical to the PowerPoint Presentation Content except
that the content has been eliminated. Never simply show your presentation. Allow
participants to take notes while listening to you, fostering greater
interest and retention. Our PowerPoint Participant handouts saves
any presentor valuable time in having to prepare the handout themselves.
Once purchased, download instructions will be sent to you via email
(PC and MAC Compatible)
Note: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products are compatible. This means they have been
developed as a series. Purchase any and all of our PowerPoint
Presentation Content and use all or a portion of each in any combination
for all your presentation needs.
Bullets & Fonts: All Ready Set Present PowerPoint products use standard fonts. If your computer
does not currently have these fonts installed, we have included
a font file to ensure your presentation works properly.
When ordering, if you need an extraction
program to unzip the file please visit one of these sites below. These programs all have free trials that can be used to unzip our files. Make sure you have your pop-up blockers disabled.
Winzip - http://download.winzip.com/winzip120.exe
Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe
Some slides get distorted during
conversion from PowerPoint to video. The quality of the
video does not represent the actual PowerPoint file that
you will receive upon purchase.